Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

2016 Schedule for PCA has been published
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2016 Schedule for PCA has been published

2016 Schedule for PCA has been published 8 years, 5 months ago #20021

• Timwold
The first version of the 2016 PCA schedule has been published and it will be updated with races as they are confirmed. Some dates of interest for the region are:

March 3-6 TWS
April 15-17 NOLA
May 6-8 COTA
June 3-4 Hastings
October 1-2 Hallett

There will be more regional added.

It will be interesting the see how the integration of the 944 cup into PCA.

I do not see the NASA Texas calendar yet or the mid south calendar. It will be interesting to see if they can avoid conflicts to allow series cross over.

With Memphis less than 8 hours from Dallas- I might try to make a Memphis NASA race in exchange for some of them racing at Hallett.

There is also the local series at Harris Hill which could be fun. Should be a lot of opportunity to race in 2016.

Post up the races you are placing on the calendar to attend
Todd Imwold
1983 Spec Car #143

Re: 2016 Schedule for PCA has been published 8 years, 5 months ago #20030

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
I already looked at the PCA schedule and would love to make it back for a TWS or COTA race, but the tow to Texas is quite a haul. It would be awesome to get my dad out in DE in his Cayman S the same week end as a club race. My whole family still lives in Texas after all.

If you are thinking of making it to Memphis, you should wait until the announcement of the Small Bore Shootout. Its a $1000 purse to the winner. I am going to be working on incorporating the Small Bore Shootout into a 3 race cross over series between the MS, SE, MW/GL regions to boost our numbers by combining efforts at those three events. Well see if I can get it organized this year maybe with a few extra contingencies to boot.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: 2016 Schedule for PCA has been published 8 years, 4 months ago #20316

Hey Todd, COTA is still on my bucket list and I am running out of time:)
Are you going or have an idea of how many SP1's might be there?

Happy Holidays to you and all of the 944 racers!
Norman #99

Re: 2016 Schedule for PCA has been published 8 years, 4 months ago #20320

• Timwold
Norman

How is Arizona treating you these days? The turn out for COTA should be pretty good. We will know more as it gets closer. Some of the Texas regulars skip it due to the cost but there should still be a good number. If we talk it up there might be folks willing to make the tow. Also blazer and coomes have renters interested.

Let's keep in touch and see if we can get some Colorado and Arizona folks to come.
Todd Imwold
1983 Spec Car #143

Re: 2016 Schedule for PCA has been published 8 years, 3 months ago #20377

With the possibility of F1 not coming back to COTA, a couple of us are talking about coming over to get this off of the bucket list.

Best time of the year for AZ is now, come on out! Feb 13, 14 we're having a nice turn out Chuckwalla, CA. A fun road course, you should come out for that one!

Thanks for keeping us up to date with this!

Norm
Norman #99

Re: 2016 Schedule for PCA has been published 8 years, 3 months ago #20378

• Timwold
Norm-

The more the merrier. Let me know if there is any help I can provided.
Todd Imwold
1983 Spec Car #143
  • Page:
Moderators: Timwold
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds