Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Harris Hill Road Challenge Series
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Harris Hill Road Challenge Series

Harris Hill Road Challenge Series 8 years, 6 months ago #19844

I've been a member for a few years and have talked with the guys who organize and run their Challenge Series about having a 944 class. I have run a 924s in ChumpCar for several years
but never got past the initial discussions.

I am currently building a pair of SP-1/Spec944s to run with PCA. I'll be out there tomorrow doing a test and tune in between their races. Perfect time to discuss adding a Spec class to the race day.

Their format is 1 race Saturday per month. Two 1hr sprint races. One each direction.
Yearly points system.

Currently they run Miata's and 914's at the same time, scored individually by make. Recently I have seen they are running 30 minute Mustang sprints separately.

I believe the format is members only, with a small add-on to cover onsite EMS.

I was thinking of discussing a Spec series (944/E30) using the appropriate class rules
as an addition to a current run group, or maybe as a separate group.

Is there anyone on this board that would be interested in pursuing.

Comments are welcome here -- but
Please contact me offline if you are seriously interested.

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , 512-560-4603

thanks,

Mike Seningen

Re: Harris Hill Road Challenge Series 8 years, 6 months ago #19890

• Timwold
I have not run on Harris Hill but I would be interested in an additional place to race. I would not be able to commit to running each month but I do like the Saturday only race- with 2 kids under 8 I don't like to be gone a whole weekend.
Todd Imwold
1983 Spec Car #143

Re: Harris Hill Road Challenge Series 8 years, 6 months ago #19891

Same here, but I'd like to expand my options then a small number of weekends a year.

I need to show 4-6 car field and discuss with the H2R folks.

Where's home for u?

Mike

Re: Harris Hill Road Challenge Series 8 years, 6 months ago #19892

• Timwold
Coppell- it looks like it would be a 4 hour or so trip for me.
Todd Imwold
1983 Spec Car #143

Re: Harris Hill Road Challenge Series 8 years, 3 months ago #20340

• Car64
  • Drivers Ed
Racing a 944 spec 1 this year and interested in racing at Harris Hill,

Re: Harris Hill Road Challenge Series 8 years ago #20549

• Dr SVO
  • Drivers Ed
Hey Mike,

I would be highly interested in talking with you about the 944 SPEC Series, as I have been doing a lot of research lately.

AND...... I am the guy who designed, developed and builds all the cars for the H2R Mustang 4 Challenge Series.

Currently, our series is the only one that the track has allowed to let non-member come in and race, the H2R Challenge Series, has not been letting non-members run.

I'd like to see your 944 the next time your at the track, and hang out and do some discussing about the SPEC Series, I'm also friends with Todd Covini, not that I should really mention that

See you in the paddock,

Jeff

Undercover Porsche Lover, owner of 928, PCA Member.
Last Edit: 8 years ago by Dr SVO.
  • Page:
Moderators: Timwold
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds