Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Just Track It Partners 944Spec SE Racers in 2017!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just Track It Partners 944Spec SE Racers in 2017!

Just Track It Partners 944Spec SE Racers in 2017! 7 years, 5 months ago #21301

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Just Track It is partnering with the SE 944Spec class for the 2017 season!

This will include a class wide discount on JTI events of 10% and discounts based on race results and season championship results as well.

In order to be awarded any of the following gift certificates, racers must display 2x JTI stickers, 1 on each side of the car. The regional 944Spec series director will have the stickers and gift certificates to be issued through out the season which will contain a discount code to be used during JTI registration. Gift Certificates are non-transferable.

The goal here is to expand track time opportunities for mid-pack 944Spec racers who can test and tune their car on a non-race weekend, without pressure, and ultimately become more competitive. This also provides brand recognition and word of mouth endorsements between the class and JTI, helping them to get more cars on track during their events. We will review effectiveness as the year goes on in 2017 and adjust as required.

Payout Schedule

Saturday Race: 4th Place - $125 Gift Certificate
If there are more than one race on Saturday, the finishing result of the first race will be the determining factor.

Mid-Season Regional Points Standings:
4th Place - $125
5th Place - $100
6th Place - $75

End of Season Regional Points Standings:
4th Place - $250
5th Place - $200
6th Place - $150

New 944Spec Racer: $125 off a single event during the first season joining the class

I am excited to formally adopt JTI as a class partner who has already informally helped our class out in the region in the past!
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60
Last Edit: 7 years, 5 months ago by AgRacer.

Re: Just Track It Partners 944Spec SE Racers in 2017! 7 years, 5 months ago #21309

Cool!

Thanks to Stetson's "enthusiasm" after a couple of beers my car already meets the sticker requirement (as does my truck, trailer, street car, tool box, cooler....)

NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Just Track It Partners 944Spec SE Racers in 2017! 7 years, 5 months ago #21317

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Brian Evans wrote:
Cool!

Thanks to Stetson's "enthusiasm" after a couple of beers my car already meets the sticker requirement (as does my truck, trailer, street car, tool box, cooler....)

I was told you mooch too much free track time off of JTI so you are ineligible for this contingency. All of your winnings will be sent directly to the Crystal needs track time in 2017 pile.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: Just Track It Partners 944Spec SE Racers in 2017! 7 years, 5 months ago #21320

AgRacer wrote:
Brian Evans wrote:
Cool!

I was told you mooch too much free track time off of JTI so you are ineligible for this contingency. All of your winnings will be sent directly to the Crystal needs track time in 2017 pile.

Mooch?! You want to try to keep Stets out of federal prison? It's a full time job, I barely have time to mooch anything!
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Just Track It Partners 944Spec SE Racers in 2017! 7 years, 5 months ago #21321

You do have a point, though- Crystal's Prius will be able to stay on track for hours at a time before stopping for fuel, she probably will need more track time than anyone else.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Just Track It Partners 944Spec SE Racers in 2017! 7 years, 4 months ago #21354

I would like to be there, but unfortunately my car made only 88 whp it is getting some TLC.
NASA SE Grid monkey extrordinaire
'94 Honda Civic RIP
1984 944 work in progress
  • Page:
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds