Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

PARToberfest 2015- Sponsored by Just Track It!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: PARToberfest 2015- Sponsored by Just Track It!

PARToberfest 2015- Sponsored by Just Track It! 8 years, 6 months ago #19828

It's time for the 3rd annual PARToberfest at the Chicken Shack- now brought to you by Just Track It, LLC!

A corporate sponsor, can you believe it? Their accountant must be

This year it will be a 2 day affair- Saturday, October 24 from 9:00 to 5:00 we will be participating in a track day put on by Just Track It at Atlanta Motorsports Park in nearby Dawsonville. Then Sunday from 9:00 to 4:00 we will have our traditional parting party, this year’s car is a 1988 924S LeMans Edition that will be donating its engine, transaxle, and a few other parts to one of our race cars.

For those of you who haven’t heard of Just Track It, they are a HPDE/track day company who have set up and run track days at Road Atlanta, Daytona, Barber Motorsports Park, Roebling Road, NCM and other tracks.

Everyone is welcome, you can sign up to drive or just stop by and get a ride in a 944-Spec race car at speed on the track. Drivers spots are open for all levels from novice to advanced- you can sign up to drive here:

justtrackit.net/upcoming-event-information/amp-102415/

FREE Ride Alongs: If you would just like to ride along there is no need to sign up or any cost- just show up at the track! (Just contact me and let me know what time you will be there). Helmets will be provided.

On Sunday we will have our 3rd annual PARToberfest parting party. This is where we tear down an old 944, pull the good parts for a race car and junk the rest. No mechanical skills or tools will be required, all you need to do is show up in some old clothes and be ready to work! There will be plenty to do for those mechanically inclined and beginners, too.

Just Track It will be providing a keg of Sam Adams Octoberfest for everyone and will be grilling brats and burgers for lunch on Sunday 

A note: we have had to move the old “Chicken Shack” shop from its old location on Bethelview Rd (Exit 13 on GA 400 in Cumming) to a new shop about a mile away, also off exit 13. Contact me for the address.

I hope to see everyone out at the track and at the parting party, feel free to call or email me with any questions!

Brian
678-360-6368
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: PARToberfest 2015- Sponsored by Just Track It! 8 years, 6 months ago #19836

• AEvans
  • Junior Racer
Looking forward to it! I think beer should only be offered after 1PM since we've seen what drinking early does to the groups productivity at PARToberfest.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: PARToberfest 2015- Sponsored by Just Track It! 8 years, 6 months ago #19837

• Crooks
  • Junior Racer
I am in but do we have to work? Dirty four letter word W-O-R-K.

Re: PARToberfest 2015- Sponsored by Just Track It! 8 years, 6 months ago #19838

Can you move the Chicken Shack closer to Memphis?
Shawn Taylor
Regional Director
NASA Mid South

Re: PARToberfest 2015- Sponsored by Just Track It! 8 years, 6 months ago #19839

• Crooks
  • Junior Racer
Dude the Shack is like a wet collie you may love it but you don’t want it any closer that it has to be. Maybe more like a contagion. Being close to it is just not a good idea.

Re: PARToberfest 2015- Sponsored by Just Track It! 8 years, 6 months ago #19841

Crooks wrote:
Dude the Shack is like a wet collie you may love it but you don’t want it any closer that it has to be. Maybe more like a contagion. Being close to it is just not a good idea.

Yep, the closer you are the more likely you are to get sucked in to whatever repair/project is going on-
NASA Southeast
944-Spec
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds