Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: June Jam

June Jam 8 years, 11 months ago #19398

• wera44
  • Junior Racer
This is my 2nd year attending track events and this past weekend was my 2nd full race weekend. I have been skeptical of the car racing crowd until this past weekend. I feel like a found a group just as sick as me. I'm glad I decided to go 944 and I'm looking forward to more good racing even if it's in the back of the pack.
Last Edit: 8 years, 11 months ago by wera44.

Re: June Jam 8 years, 11 months ago #19399

• AEvans
  • Junior Racer
I'm not sure we're as excited to claim you as a 944 driver

Only kidding - Really glad to have you out there with us. Once I get my motor squared away we will have some great battles for last. Hell, even if we don't we can just make something up since no one else will see us!
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: June Jam 8 years, 11 months ago #19411

• wera44
  • Junior Racer
I talked to your brother, if you make it out to CMP what would you think about supersizing and running PTD? Seems like a lot more track time for only $100. Brian said he would but Id like to get at least 3-4 of us out there if possible.

Re: June Jam 8 years, 11 months ago #19413

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
wera44 wrote:
I talked to your brother, if you make it out to CMP what would you think about supersizing and running PTD? Seems like a lot more track time for only $100. Brian said he would but Id like to get at least 3-4 of us out there if possible.

Our cars can actually fit into PTE but the one car that shows up for that is usually placed in the Lightning group. Chasing the SE30 guys that run PTD would be a good way to find speed.

I was thinking of focusing heavily on data during CMP. Jim has loaner Traqmates that are battery powered so I was planning on grabbing one or two of those to be placed in our cars so I can show you against my data exactly what Im doing around the track.

I would like to also supersize, but I don't really want to put the extra time on my car before Nationals.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60
Last Edit: 8 years, 11 months ago by AgRacer.

Re: June Jam 8 years, 11 months ago #19414

• JCoffey
  • Drivers Ed
  • #104 NASA SE
Concentrating on the data at CMP definitely will help me get accustomed to the car quicker. It will also help me remember how to use the Traqmate better. Thanks to everyone for helping me feel more comfortable in the car at RA.

Re: June Jam 8 years, 11 months ago #19415

• wera44
  • Junior Racer
Do you think Jim would move PTE to the Thunder group if we had enough guys that would run both races? Im not sure how that works. If not PTD would be fine I really just want more track time and another race seems like a good opportunity to get it.
  • Page:
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds