Username Password: Remember me

Parking at Pueblo this weekend.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Rocky Mountain Region

www.nasarockymountain.com/

TOPIC: Parking at Pueblo this weekend.

Parking at Pueblo this weekend. 15 years, 11 months ago #1200

hey Drivers
I plan on us parking in a great spot this weekend ! we will start our area where tech used to be then go south from there along the back of the grandstands. that should give us shade in the afternoon and be right in the path of all of the spectators to see our cars and buy one so we can have 50 cars in 944-spec next year

I plan on being at the track around 1:30-2 pm friday anyone going to be there before that ?

Re:Parking at Pueblo this weekend. 15 years, 11 months ago #1214

• GaryM05
  • Senior Racer
I'm planning on arriving at the track sometime late in the morning on Friday (11am to noon-ish), and I'm looking forward to my first experience of sharing the 944 paddock as an actual participant!

Chuck - Is the paddock space you’re talking about that paved area right behind the main grandstands on the asphalt, one ‘lane’ over from the grid?
Snyder Motorsports #10 944 Spec
Last Edit: 15 years, 11 months ago by GaryM05.

Re:Parking at Pueblo this weekend. 15 years, 11 months ago #1216

Can I hang out with you guys in my station wagon ?? See you there

Re:Parking at Pueblo this weekend. 15 years, 11 months ago #1218

• 944cer
  • Seasoned Racer
We wouldn't have it any other way. Besides someone will need your help on their car.

Re:Parking at Pueblo this weekend. 15 years, 11 months ago #1219

I'll bring my tubs O' porsche (and subaru) parts !

Re:Parking at Pueblo this weekend. 15 years, 11 months ago #1221

Yes Gary that's what I was thinking , but we won't have a table there so maybe we don't want that spot . ?

for now lets stick with area from old tech to middle of grandstands ... I will cyall asap.
Moderators: SvoChuck, dmdirks
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds