Username Password: Remember me

2012 season
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Rocky Mountain Region

www.nasarockymountain.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2012 season

2012 season 12 years, 5 months ago #11852

I am getting ready to try and make the pink pig competitive in RMR spec 944. I really don't expect that the car is competitive the way it sits. I am definitely the piece of equipment that needs the most work in the car, well except maybe the color. I am just trying to figure out how many people are going to race in the series next year and where do we fit in with the central group. I am talking with Todd and chuck about what I can do to improve the car.

What do you guys think about the idea that I might spend 15k on the car to get the big power and closing the diff that is allowed by national? I am not saying I will do it I just don't want to spend the next couple of years in the back of the pack with no real ability to compete in a spec series if no one is really spec?

Re: 2012 season 12 years, 5 months ago #11856

Welcome to 944-spec Jason.

I guess we need to add a section to the forum down here for Central region. I hope it will continue to grow as well as the other new regions.

Ken please add a "Regional" section for "Central Region" Thanks !

until we find a replacement look to me as the regional series director. I will be at all of the events in 2012.
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, dmdirks
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds