www.nasagreatlakes.com/
www.nasamidwest.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: #66 NASA Spec 944 / GTS-1 - SCCA ITS

#66 NASA Spec 944 / GTS-1 - SCCA ITS 9 years, 9 months ago #17939

• Palmr28
  • Drivers Ed
Hello,

I have decided to sell our spec 944 team. It is a new build that took about 3 years. Car was only on track for 35 minutes in April of 2012 before the engine let go. Took the past 2 years replacing engine with a brand new racing engine and replaced all lines and parts in the engine compartment. Engine is a fresh build from CS Motorsports in Wisconsin (www.csmotorsports.net). Car has been dyno'ed numerous times and the engine break in was all on the dyno with break in oil. Car has been flushed with water and water-wetter.

Car came from Hawaii as a road car, has only had 2 previous owners, and is a 1988 944. The racing engine in it is from an early 944 and it has the LSD late '80's transmission / gearbox.

Car is ready for competition in NASA Midwest / Greatlakes and SCCA Central Division in ITS.

There is no logbook and would have to go back through tech.

Car only needs a new Fire Extinguisher System, Battery Kill Switch for the outside safety crew, and a small electric motor for the defrost window for rain racing.

I have all of the dyno sheets for the engine as well as information and title for the car and trailer.

I have no problem splitting up the trailer from the sale if you already have your own trailer and do not want it.

Visit this website for all of the details.

www.michaelpalmerracing.com/944_for_sale.html

Price has been reduced to $12,000 w/trailer.
Willing to negotiate if just for parts and racecar.

Feel free to email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it with any questions.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: #66 NASA Spec 944 / GTS-1 - SCCA ITS 9 years, 1 month ago #19178

• RKK
  • Drivers Ed
Is this car still available?
  • Page:
Moderators: KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds