NASA Mid-West and Great Lakes Website

www.nasagreatlakes.com/
www.nasamidwest.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: New competitor for NASA Midwest Spec 944 season

New competitor for NASA Midwest Spec 944 season 12 years, 11 months ago #10699

• dpRacing Dan
  • 944 Spec National Director
I am proud to announce that w the sponsorship of Bennington Motorsports, I (Dan Pina) will be competing in remainder of the 2011 NASA Midwest 944 season.
After a great initial outing at Autobahn resulting in 2 podium finishes, I am second in points with the Bennington Green Machine.
I had a blast with the Spec-944 guys, and thanks to Bennington had all the support I needed to keep the car on the track all weekend and on the podium.
Nick and I both talked about our goals for the season and a joint partnership was an easy agreement.
Nick and his guys will be upgrading the "Green Machines" diff to the LSD and the suspension will receive some Delrin bushing replacements later in the season.
My goal for the remainder of the season is to learn as much as I can from the fast guys, keep myself out of trouble, and be there to strike when the inevitable mistakes are made. Together we will show potential clients and renters that not only can you have the experts at Bennington Motorsports build you your own competitive Spec-944, you can also rent one!

Re: New competitor for NASA Midwest Spec 944 season 12 years, 11 months ago #10701

Awesome! Welcome aboard
NASA Texas Competition Director
Texas 944Spec Director
National CMC Director

Re: New competitor for NASA Midwest Spec 944 season 12 years, 11 months ago #10703

Sounds great Dan!
If you're doing the test & tune at Putnam, we'll help you get up to speed at the new track.

Welcome aboard!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: New competitor for NASA Midwest Spec 944 season 12 years, 11 months ago #10762

• jaje
  • Seasoned Racer
Welcome aboard Dan! We'll have quite a field this year.
Joel
83 944 Spec (#74) - conflictedracer.wordpress.com/
  • Page:
Moderators: KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds