NASA Mid-South Region

midsouth.drivenasa.com/

Region Sponsored by Just Track It, LLC

Your Car, Our Tracks

justtrackit.net/

TOPIC: Registration Open! July 30-31 - Barber

Registration Open! July 30-31 - Barber 7 years, 10 months ago #20886

Click Me

We will work to maximize track time for each group. W2W Race groups will have a warm up, qualifying session, and race each day. To add to our HPDE participant's track time, we plan to have a bonus Sunday HPDE-All for the last session.

An event confirmation email will be sent 5 days prior to the event.

We have procured a limited number of rooms at the Hampton Inn located right outside the grounds at $99 per night. Be sure to request the NASA Mid South rate.

Hampton Inn
310 Rex Lake Rd
Leeds, AL 35094

205-702-4141

Or, join the Mid South crew and camp at the track with us while enjoying the great Barber facilities.

Annual Tech - Any Racecar or TimeTrial car needing a NASA Annual Tech will be charged at the track. Choose that option below or save yourself time and money by contacting an Official NASA Tech Center before arriving at the track. If you are located near the Memphis area, plan to attend our annual classing/tech/dyno day and get your annual tech done for FREE!

Registration options for participants include:

Racing
Time Trial
HPDE 1 (novice, with an instructor, limited passing)
HPDE 2 (intermediate, solo driving, limited passing)
HPDE 3 (advanced, solo driving, passing anywhere with a point by)
HPDE4 (advanced, usually for instructors or those with 20+ events, passing anywhere with a point by)

Supersize for TT (for racers who also want to participate in Time Trial)
Annual Tech
Camping
Transponder Rental

For HPDE1, an instructor will be assigned to you. There is no area to request an instructor on the event registration page. If you would like to be assigned a particular instructor that you know will attend this event, please email Shawn Taylor at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

For any questions regarding registration, please email Pam at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .
Shawn Taylor
Regional Director
NASA Mid South

Re: Registration Open! July 30-31 - Barber 7 years, 10 months ago #20896

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Cant wait for this event! Excited to see the Southeast 944Spec crowd join forces with the Mid-South for some fun at Barber. I hope we can have 10+ cars.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: Registration Open! July 30-31 - Barber 7 years, 9 months ago #20950

Registered!

So far it is just Perkins and me from the Southeast- where is everyone else?!
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Registration Open! July 30-31 - Barber 7 years, 9 months ago #20951

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
I'm working on it. Still recovering from Amazon Prime Day purchases.
J. Stanley
Yellow #60

Re: Registration Open! July 30-31 - Barber 7 years, 9 months ago #20973

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
How about a Mid-South vs. Southeast 944Spec Challenge? I was thinking that we could make the Saturday race a challenge race between the two regions. We would all still race each other, but then do a points tally based on the finishing results with points going to the region the racer belongs to. First gets 10 points, second gets 9, etc. This way the region with the best average result wins, not the one with the overall fastest singular racer. If one region has more finishers, then we drop the lowest and tally an equal number from each region.

Prizes? Ideas? Make this a yearly thing and come up with some sort of a trophy we can pass between the two regions in the future?
J. Stanley
Yellow #60

Re: Registration Open! July 30-31 - Barber 7 years, 9 months ago #20974

• upete57
  • Comp School
I'm in, just signed up.
Pete
Moderators: early70scamaros, FDJeremy
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds