Username Password: Remember me

Toyo Bucks
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Toyo Bucks

Toyo Bucks 10 years ago #17593

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Hello everyone. What a great weekend racing in So Cal. Buttonwillow was terrific.

However, now that I have some Toyo Bucks to claim, where do I get help with learning the new process? It appears that I still need a form signed by someone but have no idea who that is.

Is there some place that has detailed step by step instructions on how to accomplish the new process?

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re: Toyo Bucks 10 years ago #17594

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
www.nasaproracing.com/contingency/toyo_t...%20Racer%20Guide.pdf

I followed the above guide and got my bucks from the first two race week ends pretty quickly. Make sure you get your form signed by an authorized official, they recommend your regional series director, but any other regional official that can certify results is good too. Once I got my forms signed and uploaded, I got my bucks approved and sent via email within a week.

I haven't actually redeemed them yet to know how that works but I think you can either print them and present to the dealer, or there is a way to process them via the website if you are doing an order for shipment. Appalachian Tire, who services NASA-SE this season, said they have successfully processed a few via the new website so it seems like that process is working as well.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: Toyo Bucks 10 years ago #17595

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Thanks. I will go look at that link.

Jim
Jim Foxx
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds