Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here!

Re: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here! 12 years, 3 months ago #12738

Thanks Eric for the bunking offer, Susan will be with me and I am a screamer so, out of respect to you, the guys and most others on the same floor, we will probably camp at the track.

The tire money is for sure a positive incentive, but what is most memorable when we grow old or older is remembering that time we had with 20+ cars for the best race ever!

Thanks to you guys coming all of the way out from the Mid West, I know how much it must hurt to leave all of that nice weather behind to come to the South West
Norman #99

Re: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here! 12 years, 3 months ago #12742

You, sir must have one hell of a wife.

The rest, I couldn't have put better myself!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
Last Edit: 12 years, 3 months ago by Sterling Doc.

Re: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here! 12 years, 3 months ago #12743

• tcomeau
I have 2 bits of news:
1. We just got Tom Spargo's old # 16 smogged today! We're that much closer to bringing 2 race cars to this event. One on the trailer, one driving behind.
2. I'm working on having 16 of my customers attend in racing or HPDE. But it doesn't count until they actually register!
Tim Comeau
SoCal 944 Spec #22 since Feb 2003.
Let's keep building it!

Re: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here! 12 years, 3 months ago #12745

I am still waiting on parts!

If I bring Gina and Annika (my 5 year old) I will be in a Hotel, If I don't I will be camping in my trailer. She still has not decided yet.

What is the Hotel people are using?
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002
Last Edit: 12 years, 3 months ago by joepaluch.

Re: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here! 12 years, 3 months ago #12747

I do have one hell of a wife! But she doesn't know about Susan not really

Don't forget everybody, it's Valentines Day! It's nice to only have great things to say about my sweetheart! She was one of the kids that used to come out with us sneaking the family car out when we were 12 years old, over 40 years ago and we lived to tell about it and now she is still riding with me on race tracks and windy AZ roads. She insists on being with me at every event and is the back bone of Team Safety Driving School. I know this is a thread for Autoclub's huge event, but I probably wouldn't even be racing now if it wasn't for her enjoying it as much as I do. Thanks for reading my ahhhh story
Norman #99

Re: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here! 12 years, 3 months ago #12751

• tcomeau
OK, Comeau Racing car count:
CRE #002 - Jimmy Hicks in race group
CRE #004 - Eric Kuhns in race group
CRE #006 - Ian McIntyre in HPDE 1
CRE #009 - available for HPDE. No cage.
CRE #012 - Timmay! in race group

Marc Riesenberg's 944 is in our shop right now getting fresh rod bearings. He'll be in HPDE 3.
Eddie Hillard is on the fence.Scheduling.
Tim Comeau
SoCal 944 Spec #22 since Feb 2003.
Let's keep building it!
Banner
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds