Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here!

SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here! 12 years, 3 months ago #12552

OK guys, we really need a big event to spark the momentum again out West - the SoCal/Az crossover at Autoclub this March is where it's going to happen!

It looks like the whole podium from the 2011 National Championships will be there. I have just confirmed that Neal Agran and I will be coming, and renting cars, representing the Midwest. Tyler should be there, along with Rafi, Rob, Everett, Tim (hopefully!) and many of the SoCal regulars. Who is going to represent from Arizona? This is your chance to race against,and measure up against the 2011 National Championship Drivers! Norm? Joe? Dave? Steve? Jeff?
How about the a few NorCal guys? Ken, Jerry, Steve, Big Pup? Lets make this the biggest 944 event the West Coast has seen!

Update - tentative entry list below:

1. Peter B
2. Tom A
3. Robert H
4. Jim H
5. Tim C
6. Tyler P
7. Everett D
8. Eric K
9. Neal A
10. John N
11. Jim R
12. Rafi G
13. Team ArizonaPain.com (Paul L and Tage E)
14. Joe P
15. Jim H
16. Norm H
17. Rob D
18. John R

Looks like we'll be into the bigger Toyo payouts! Wohoo!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by Sterling Doc.

Re: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here! 12 years, 3 months ago #12559

• tcomeau
....YAWN.....thanks, but I've already beaten the National Champion at Cal Speedway last July....got him by 1 meter at the finish line.
See you there with 2 cars.
TC
Tim Comeau
SoCal 944 Spec #22 since Feb 2003.
Let's keep building it!

Re: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here! 12 years, 3 months ago #12560

I saw that on the video. And here I thought it was a staged photo finish for the video!
Eric Kuhns

2011, 2012 2nd

Re: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here! 12 years, 2 months ago #12621

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
I had hoped to drive down from Norcal to make the event but it looks like I'm going to have to miss it this time but am planning on making a Buttonwillow race for sure and possibly the Fontana race later this summer.

If you want to do a great event, y'all should try and make the "Porsches at the Point" at Infineon/Sears Point in October. Ken usually makes this a great time plus the added incentive of cash prizes usually.

Re: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here! 12 years, 2 months ago #12622

• Big Dog
  • Banned
I can attest to the "Porsches at the Point" event. Ken goes above and beyond his usual GREAT JOB and makes this one even more special. There is great racing at a track that, in my opinion, is the most fun on in California.

It is 10 minutes from downtown Sonoma (wine country) and makes a great trip to bring ladies and extend the weekend with wine tasting and tours.

Ron, I will see you guys in March and we will have to get a Buttonwillow event planned, as well. Now we just need to get some So. Cal. guys to come up there too.

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here! 12 years, 2 months ago #12624

This sounds good. I'd love to come. will look closer at the schedule as we get closer.

Hopefully the Chuckwalla event is going well this weekend!

We're working on some plans for Autoclub, stay tuned!
Eric Kuhns

2011, 2012 2nd
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds