Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here!

Re: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here! 12 years, 3 months ago #12646

• tcomeau
Joe,
I thought I remembered seeing electrical all along the fence?
I have LOTS of heads and valve train components. Call me if you want.
Tim Comeau
SoCal 944 Spec #22 since Feb 2003.
Let's keep building it!

Re: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here! 12 years, 3 months ago #12708

A preliminary entry list is now up on the first page. We're well into the bigger Toyo payout range with $1,400 in Toyo buck up for grabs at the current rate, and not far from $1,750 in Toyo bucks if we can get to 19 cars!
This is more than double what the payout would have been last year!

Thanks Toyo!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here! 12 years, 3 months ago #12712

joepaluch wrote:
I think I am going to need to talk with you about valves.

Since November 2010 this is my third set trashed. I already robbed 2 spare heads of valves. This was a set of new valve springs. If I post the video you will know the springs they never stood chance. Those might be toast to.

What do I need most? Time... Ha....

Motor repair progress report.

My father got the old head off this week. Amazing he did that so quick. Anyway I will be taking close look this afternoon. I was able score a bunch of parts on closeout from VFC in Chicago, complete motor + 2 loose heads and a crank. Everything is crated up and should ship monday. Not sure when I will get it, but I should know early next week. In that shipment is a head I will be using to replace the one with bent valves. I do have back up plan in case the shipment does not arrive in time.

So I just make make Autoclub....
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here! 12 years, 3 months ago #12713

Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here! 12 years, 3 months ago #12714

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Got a lot done on the car these past two days and if I can finish up and get it in the shop by friday, AND my trailer is done, I might be able to make it. I'll have to wait and see.

Re: SoCal Autoclub event to be huge - sign up here! 12 years, 3 months ago #12715

We are working on the finances for the trip, will decide really soon.
Norman #99
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds