Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Need a Mistress? National Champion 944 Spec Car FS
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need a Mistress? National Champion 944 Spec Car FS

Need a Mistress? National Champion 944 Spec Car FS 13 years, 5 months ago #8949

Yes, the Mistress is FS again. It's that time of year again, where I sell my car, and build a new one over the winter. I've actually owned this car twice, and it has been owned by most of the Midwest region drivers at one point or another, hence the name.

At the beginning of the last year, it went through a through overhaul to compete reliably in the MW endurance series, which it won this last year. This car holds every track record in the MIdwest, and is the 2008 National Championship car, and is the 2009/2010 MW regional championship winning car.

Virtually everything was refreshed a the start of last season, down to new shocks and wheel bearings. Custom welded in cage. Rebuilt motor was put in mid-season with carefully tested mechanicals, and high compression pistons The car burns NO oil. Only thing that failed all last year was a fan relay. Contact me for full details.

It does have some racing patina, and damage to the left rear fender. It is now at Bennington Motorsports to get these issues fixed right. Damage is only cosmetic - frame is straight, no re-alingnment needed after this incident. The car could also be repainted to suit by Bennington, if you'd like to spring for that while it's there.

The car sold from me for $13,800 last time, before some of it's current upgrades. Given the current economic climate, it is up for $12,000 obo this time. I can demodify the car a bit to decrease the cost, if needed. PM me for details.

Previous ad (before I wrecked the "budget build 944" & bought it back, here: www.nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&am...amp;p=205029#p205029 for reference)
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Need a Mistress? National Champion 944 Spec Car FS 13 years, 5 months ago #8961

• wfbal
  • Drivers Ed
I would be interested to have more details about this car like car weight and power, list of mods and equipment, spare parts (if any).
You can contact me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .
Walter.

Re: Need a Mistress? National Champion 944 Spec Car FS 13 years, 5 months ago #8963

Sent an email...
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds