Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

1987 sold
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1987 sold

1987 sold 11 years, 8 months ago #13540

Thanks to bureaucracy I have to abandon my attempt to import my 1987 base 944 from the States. The car has 103000 miles and is straight and driveable, but is not licensed, nore am I going to be able to license since I am Canadian. The car has a clean car fax, no lien and has not been titled since 1999. I had the timing belt done and the car shows no leaks. The clutch is weak and I suspect the torque tube is worn (driveline loose). I would like $1750.00 for the car. Located 10 minutes East of the Ontario border.
IMG_1016.JPG
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by mk1Miata. Reason: Sold

Re: 1987 doner car Montreal 11 years, 8 months ago #13541

Hi mk1Miata

I am looking for a 944 to build for 944 Cup. The main concept initially is to have a straight and rust free body.

Would this car fit the bill?

What state did you purchase this car in?

I live in Saint Lazare de Vaudreuil,Qc not far from Cornwall.

Do you have other pics of the cars cosmetics.

In order to save time what is your bottom line?

Again the car would have to be straight and rust free?

Where is the car located?

you can email me direct

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Regards

Pierre

Re: 1987 doner car Montreal 11 years, 8 months ago #13545

The car is rust free and not accidented. It has been stored for 13 years, but is running. I was in a two year process to register the car in Canada, but the company that could sort this out has decided not to serve a Canadian resident, therefore I reluctantly moving on to a new project.
J0P 1B0
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds