Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

FS: '84 NA 944 - Clean, running spec candidate
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FS: '84 NA 944 - Clean, running spec candidate

FS: '84 NA 944 - Clean, running spec candidate 11 years, 11 months ago #13143

Selling a 1984 NA Porsche 944, Guards red with what used to be a tan interior. The car is located in Charlotte, NC.

Most of the interior is stripped out starting from the back. The car runs strong, starts up in flash, shifts well, handles and stops OK. Glass is good all the way around (no cracks) and believe it or not, it does NOT leak. Needs a few bushings and probably power steering rebuild or new washers to stem a slow leak.

I had bought the car in February for a 944 Spec build project, but have since purchased an already built spec 944 car with a seized motor and full cage from this forum. THAT car will now be the basis for my build.

I am the 4th owner of the car. The car was a Euro-delivery car back in '84 and spent its whole life in North Carolina. The original owner took good care of the car which he later gave to his grandson. The grandson sort of maintained it, but ending up swapping it for a Mazda. It sat with the Mazda shop for 6+ months until I bought it. I have the title, original owners manual and some receipts. No rust and the body is straight. Some damage to the front valence, but fixable.

Has the spec 944 class legal cookie cutter wheels and generic rubber on the tires. I start every week or so and drive it a bit. The car will come with a single 944 seat in black and "Bombz" aftermarket seat.

Additionally I had purchased 4 new Centech Premium rotors for the car. They are still new, in the boxes. I'll include those in the sale. This car runs too well and is too straight to part out. Asking $1900.

Email is the best way to get in touch with me: tdw28210 at gmail dot com.
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by carsandcapp. Reason: wrong year

Re: FS: '84 NA 944 - Clean, running spec candidate 11 years, 11 months ago #13151

cell: 704-305-7000

Re: FS: '84 NA 944 - Clean, running spec candidate 11 years, 10 months ago #13348

Still have the 944? This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: FS: '84 NA 944 - Clean, running spec candidate 11 years, 9 months ago #13394

**SOLD**
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds