Username Password: Remember me

Sonoma Sept 10-11
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California South Region Website

nasasocal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sonoma Sept 10-11

Sonoma Sept 10-11 7 years, 8 months ago #21050

I am going to Sonoma for the September 10-11 races. It is a kick ass track if anyone from SoCal wants to join me.
Jim Richmond
Capt Squid

Re: Sonoma Sept 10-11 7 years, 8 months ago #21051

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
I wasn't planning on going, my car's torn apart getting ready for the championships but if enough people are gonna make it I will throw it back together and race!

Re: Sonoma Sept 10-11 7 years, 8 months ago #21054

• ChuckS
  • Seasoned Racer
I can't make it, but you are not going to let Jim take the win on your home turf are you?

Chuck Sharp
San Diego, CA
1986 Spec 944 #58
Red / Twin White Stripes

Re: Sonoma Sept 10-11 7 years, 8 months ago #21057

• ioport
  • Comp School
Jim, glad to see you are coming to Sears Point. I finally have someone to run with besides the Boxsters.

Chuck, it is a big assumption that Jim will win, but I will make sure to make him earn it if he does.

Ron, how are you going to enter the Championships without having run enough events, or have you run in other regions. I have missed you here in NorCal.
Ken Myers
I/O Port Racing Supplies

Re: Sonoma Sept 10-11 7 years, 8 months ago #21058

• ChuckS
  • Seasoned Racer
Ken,
Sorry, didn't realize that there were any other 944 Spec's running. Maybe both of you can get Ron to get his act together and all three of you can have a blast together. My son would run with you guys, but NASA hasn't agreed to give him a license yet even though he can probably beat most of us. Debby would really prefer that he race the cars instead of the bikes all the time. Anyway, hope you all have a great time. Wish I were there!!!!!!
Chuck Sharp
San Diego, CA
1986 Spec 944 #58
Red / Twin White Stripes

Re: Sonoma Sept 10-11 7 years, 8 months ago #21059

• ioport
  • Comp School
Chuck,
If your son is ready for his license, have him sign up with the NorCal licensing instructor and if he passes on Saturday, he can race on Sunday. Of course if he has not driven Sears Point, that might be difficult. I hope you all can get up here to a NorCal event soon!
Ken Myers
I/O Port Racing Supplies
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds