Killer Deal Sparco Spy05 SA2005 Helmet w/Hans Clip
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Killer Deal Sparco Spy05 SA2005 Helmet w/Hans Clip

Killer Deal Sparco Spy05 SA2005 Helmet w/Hans Clip 16 years, 1 month ago #730

www.sparcousa.com/phelmets_comp.asp?id=536

Just wanted to pass on the special I found on a really nice Sparco helmet with Hans clips installed for only $359. You won't find a better deal out there for a lightweight SA2005 helmet. Don't miss out on this deal.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Killer Deal Sparco Spy05 SA2005 Helmet w/Hans Clip 16 years, 1 month ago #757

Just got the helmet in today and I must say this helmet feels so good compared to my cheaper Pyrotect that is SA2000 rated. Both helmets are larges and I weighed them but was a little disappointed that the Sparco weighed in at 3 lbs 11 ozs. with the Hans clips compared to my Pyrotect which weighed in at 3 lbs 9 ozs.

The fit is not even comparable between the two. The Sparco justs wraps so softly around my head while the Pyrotect feels like you are wearing something on your head. I think the main reason is the Sparco liner is contoured for your ears so there is no pressure there. Also the cheeks don't seem to be as tight. Overall I am extremely satisfied with my purchase for only $359 including shipping and no tax.

The only thing that I might be a little concerned about is the small cutout for the viewing area but I guess I won't know until I use it this weekend.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Killer Deal Sparco Spy05 SA2005 Helmet w/Hans Clip 16 years, 1 month ago #848

OK. Used the new Sparco helmet this past weekend at Infineon with 85+ degree weather and it was a little warm inside the helmet but it was very comfortable. The small viewing area is perfect as it did not interfere with my vision at all. Overall I give this helmet 4.5 stars out of 5.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds