Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Sonoma Sept 27 & 28
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Sonoma Sept 27 & 28

Sonoma Sept 27 & 28 9 years, 7 months ago #18145

Glad to see some out-of-towners are joining us this weekend. Looks like a good field with dogs, kats, Charlie, and Tom turning up.

Don't forget that Hwy 37 is closed as of 10PM Friday until Monday morning between Vallejo and the track.

At least a few of us will park up at the top of the hill since we're camping and it is quiet up there. See you out there!

Re: Sonoma Sept 27 & 28 9 years, 7 months ago #18146

• BritRacer
  • Seasoned Racer
Yeah I saw the list last night. Will be great seeing so many there.

Glad it is just from 10PM Friday, gives us a chance to get there the normal way and avoid Oakland on Friday afternoon.
Jason Jane
Norcal

Re: Sonoma Sept 27 & 28 9 years, 7 months ago #18147

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
The upper paddock is reserved for the S2000 club. They aren't doing a track day, just a get together but since I own one and am a club member we should be good.

Re: Sonoma Sept 27 & 28 9 years, 7 months ago #18148

• BritRacer
  • Seasoned Racer
What are peoples planned arrival times? We can't leave till hayden finishes school, but will be ready for then. hopefully we will get there around 4:30-5.
Jason Jane
Norcal

Re: Sonoma Sept 27 & 28 9 years, 7 months ago #18149

With the S2000 gathering up on the hill, maybe it is best that we shoot for lower paddock parking. Since we're camping, it might be nice to be close to the bathrooms and showers anyway. I think we're not going to make it up until 8ish or later Friday so I'll go wherever there is room.

Re: Sonoma Sept 27 & 28 9 years, 6 months ago #18154

I talked with Masuo: 944 can be the bookend of the PRC paddock. My car is there under a light blue cover.

I marked off some slots to the north of me with tires, jack and jack stands.

Probably best if those that get there early try to expand the space so there is room for those who arrive late.
Last Edit: 9 years, 6 months ago by venndaubie.
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds