Username Password: Remember me

Brand new Hawk Blue front brake pads
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Brand new Hawk Blue front brake pads

Brand new Hawk Blue front brake pads 15 years, 11 months ago #1538

I am purchasing a brand new set of front Hawk Blues for $100 shipped. The guy had 3 sets and was asking $110 shipped. Just thought I'd ask to see who would also want a set.

I know Rick and Greg doesn't need any because of all that Hawk contingency money
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Brand new Hawk Blue front brake pads 15 years, 11 months ago #1539

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Litespeeds wrote:
I am purchasing a brand new set of front Hawk Blues for $100 shipped. The guy had 3 sets and was asking $110 shipped. Just thought I'd ask to see who would also want a set.

I know Rick and Greg doesn't need any because of all that Hawk contingency money

I'll take a set
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:Brand new Hawk Blue front brake pads 15 years, 11 months ago #1540

I am negotiating with him to see if I can buy all 3 front sets for $300 shipped. He wants to sell me all 3 front sets and 1 rear set for $400 shipped but I told him I didn't want the rear so unless someone else wants the rears, I am still waiting for his response.

I might keep 2 front sets for myself so I guess Jerry will get one of the fronts.

Does anyone want a rear set for $100 shipped?
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Brand new Hawk Blue front brake pads 15 years, 11 months ago #1541

I have a question in regards to the Hawk contingency certificate. I have a $25 certificate that I probably won't use before the 90 days expiration. It was issued on 5/3/08 so it is good till 8/1/08.

If I don't use it, can anyone use it since it is issued to me? I'll barter this certificate for a lunch.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Brand new Hawk Blue front brake pads 15 years, 11 months ago #1547

I have a wholesale account with The Tire Rack and when I checked my invoice dated back to 1/14/08 when I first bought a set of Hawk Blues, the price was only $97 plus $6.23 for shipping. Not sure if the pads have gone up in price or not but $100 shipped is not much better than what I originally paid.

I guess without a wholesale account, that price is pretty good. I wonder would they accept my contingency money on a purchase of a set through wholesale. Guess I'll be making that call today to find out.

Here is a link to the guy that is selling the Hawk Blues.
forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread.php?t=413717

UPDATE: Just checked with The Tire Rack and they front pads sell for $128 retail and my wholesale is $113 so guess prices did go up in the past couple of months. They said the contingency money is good off their retail price.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
Last Edit: 15 years, 11 months ago by Litespeeds.

Re:Brand new Hawk Blue front brake pads 15 years, 11 months ago #1557

I bought all 3 sets of front pads so as soon as I get them in, I'll PM you Jerry.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
  • Page:
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds