Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Considering buying a 944 racer
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Considering buying a 944 racer

Re: Considering buying a 944 racer 8 years, 6 months ago #19930

It is off of canton rd. and about 25 min from downtown Roswell. I can message you the address and if it would be convenient for you to stop by that would be great.

Where area of cumming is the chicken shack in? I am somewhat mechanically inclined but don't have any experience in these types of cars so any help would be much appreciated! I was hoping on starting the HPDE program at the road Atlanta event in December.

Re: Considering buying a 944 racer 8 years, 6 months ago #19931

mickeyt223 wrote:
It is off of canton rd. and about 25 min from downtown Roswell. I can message you the address and if it would be convenient for you to stop by that would be great.

Where area of cumming is the chicken shack in? I am somewhat mechanically inclined but don't have any experience in these types of cars so any help would be much appreciated! I was hoping on starting the HPDE program at the road Atlanta event in December.

The Shack is off of Chamblee Gap Rd, close to 141/Bethelview and 20.

This forum doesn't have a pm function so just text or give me a call- 678-360-6368.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Considering buying a 944 racer 8 years, 6 months ago #19932

• dpRacing Dan
  • 944 Spec National Director
Mickey hope you can join the party! 944 Spec is a GREAT class, and the Southeast region is a very strong group! Lots of community help and great folks. Hope you get the car and come join the racing fun! The 944 class is easily one of the cheapest classes around, and provides some of the closest, cleanest racing!
  • Page:
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds