Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hotlanta Challenge @ Road Atlanta
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: Hotlanta Challenge @ Road Atlanta

Re: Hotlanta Challenge @ Road Atlanta 8 years, 9 months ago #19477

• wera44
  • Junior Racer
I plan on bringing my camper if its done in time. There is plenty of power up there but I'm not sure how much 30/50 amp and if 15 E30's show up and 8 of us I don't know that there is enough space up there. I'll be there early Thursday to check it out but I don't want it to divide us if we run out of room.

Re: Hotlanta Challenge @ Road Atlanta 8 years, 9 months ago #19478

• F1rocks
  • Junior Racer
Heard from a buddy up there this weekend for scca that ALL power was off on the support side. Hope that isn't true but could be a generator weekend.

What time do you all normally get there?

Re: Hotlanta Challenge @ Road Atlanta 8 years, 9 months ago #19479

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
F1rocks wrote:
Heard from a buddy up there this weekend for scca that ALL power was off on the support side. Hope that isn't true but could be a generator weekend.

What time do you all normally get there?

All power is off on the support side which is why we are 90% certain to be on the Pro side this event. I think given how slammed the support paddock was the last two events, I would rather take my chances at the top of the hill even across the road in the next paved area than try to squeeze into the mess that will be the pro paddock.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: Hotlanta Challenge @ Road Atlanta 8 years, 9 months ago #19480

• F1rocks
  • Junior Racer
So what time do I need to be there to get power and room for a 42' RV and 28' trailer??
Or is it already too late !!! If so I'll just bring the truck and get a room.

Can anyone save a new guy some space....last thing I want to do is hang around with some other group:)

Re: Hotlanta Challenge @ Road Atlanta 8 years, 9 months ago #19481

• wera44
  • Junior Racer
They must be cutting the power off later this week because I was at the SCCA race today and 30 and 50 amp service was everywhere. What ever you guys want to do, worse case I run a generator all weekend.

Re: Hotlanta Challenge @ Road Atlanta 8 years, 9 months ago #19483

F1rocks wrote:
So what time do I need to be there to get power and room for a 42' RV and 28' trailer??
Or is it already too late !!! If so I'll just bring the truck and get a room.

Can anyone save a new guy some space....last thing I want to do is hang around with some other group:)

Alan, Crookston, Jason P., Jason W. and I will be up there Friday morning for a DE day so we should be able to stake out plenty of space early.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds