Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hotlanta Challenge @ Road Atlanta
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/

TOPIC: Hotlanta Challenge @ Road Atlanta

Re: Hotlanta Challenge @ Road Atlanta 8 years, 9 months ago #19484

AgRacer wrote:
I should be able to make it even if I don't have a loaner car. Im afraid of what the Chicken Shack is brewing up for me to drive.

We will likely be in the Pro Paddock pits for the week end due to the electron shortage in the support paddock. The SE30 guys have invited us to pit with them on top of the hill in the paved area that overlooks where tech/impound is. You may have seen a few of the AI/SI cars pitted there in the past. There is apparently plenty of power poles on that pad, and more importantly, a breeze.

Im not confident we will see Barber and Cox. I think they registered last December for a few events when the price was discounted thinking they were going to have a car. If either do show up, I don't expect it to be in a 944Spec car.

Barber and Cox will be both there, one will be in a Spec car, the other a Turbo.

And Stanley- don't know why you are worried about what the Shack is brewing. I just pulled a perfectly good set of RA-1's off a car for you.
They've only been outside for 3 or 4 years, once I pressure wash all the mud off them and caulk the cracks from dry rot they will be good to go...
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Hotlanta Challenge @ Road Atlanta 8 years, 9 months ago #19485

• wera44
  • Junior Racer
I should be there around 6pm Thursday. Im going to see about power up top but if not Im headed to the bottom. I really dont want to run my generator for 3 days straight.

Re: Hotlanta Challenge @ Road Atlanta 8 years, 9 months ago #19486

• AEvans
  • Junior Racer
wera44 wrote:
I should be there around 6pm Thursday. Im going to see about power up top but if not Im headed to the bottom. I really dont want to run my generator for 3 days straight.

Might be worth it to try and rope off some space for us at the top if you find power. It's probably a good idea to coordinate with the E30's since if we don't, they'll just push our stuff out of the way
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Hotlanta Challenge @ Road Atlanta 8 years, 9 months ago #19487

• wera44
  • Junior Racer
Even if I don't stay up there I'll rope you off a spot up there.

Re: Hotlanta Challenge @ Road Atlanta 8 years, 9 months ago #19488

Glen is in!
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Hotlanta Challenge @ Road Atlanta 8 years, 9 months ago #19489

• AEvans
  • Junior Racer
Do we still want to plan on grilling out one night? Are we thinking Friday night or Saturday night?
NASA Southeast
944-Spec
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds