Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Tarett Engineering new 944 Spec Sponsor!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tarett Engineering new 944 Spec Sponsor!

Tarett Engineering new 944 Spec Sponsor! 12 years ago #13108

I'm proud to announce Tarett Engineering as a new 944 Spec Sponsor.
For the first time, Tarett is offering substantial savings exclusive to 944 Spec drivers.

I have run Tarret bars for years, and won several NASA Regional and National Championships on them. As you can see in the picture below, they are a work of art, and have superior quality hardware that stands up to frequent adjustments in a racing environment. They have always been the premium option, but now at a great price as well. This is a limited time offer through June 31st, so don't miss out!

Here's the deal:
$552 Front & $420 Rear (15% / $171 discount)
Offer valid now through June 31st
Each individual must contact me to set up their discount to verify their status as a 944 Spec driver. Email me at Eric dot Kuhns at G mail dot com.
Each driver must run 18" Tarret decals (provided with bar shipment) for one year.

Also new is hardware to adapt to the early steel arms, which was developed so all in the class could have equal access to this deal and hardware. It is recommended that you box weld the front steel a arms for use with the Tarett antisway bars.

Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
The following user(s) said Thank You: JerryW

Re: Tarett Engineering new 944 Spec Sponsor! 11 years, 12 months ago #13138

Eric,

Thanks for setting up this deal. The timing is perfect as I am going to put together another car. Please let Tarrett know that I will be contacting them to purchase a set of bars.

On a side note, I do not see that there is a post with the 2012 final rules. Are the turbo valve springs now legal as was proposed? I understand they are less expensive.

Thanks

Jim Richmond
Jim Richmond
Capt Squid

Re: Tarett Engineering new 944 Spec Sponsor! 11 years, 12 months ago #13141

Jim,

No problem, I'll get your name to Ira Ramin at Tarret.

The rules posted are 2012 rules, The date on them is 12/2011, because that's when the last revision was posted, which in confusing.Those rules show the turbo valve spring allowance. My car is running turbo valve springs this year!
Eric Kuhns

2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Tarett Engineering new 944 Spec Sponsor! 11 years, 11 months ago #13201

Bump for a good support story. I broke a reinforcing bracket last weekend. Rare failure, but parts were not only warrantied, but shipped out overnight to keep me on track for the next event. Now that's service!
Eric Kuhns

2011, 2012 2nd
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds