Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Texas regional championship winning car
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Texas regional championship winning car

Texas regional championship winning car 11 years, 5 months ago #14652

I'm looking for a good home for a car thats capable of winning in spite of my sorry driving! It helped me win the 2012 Texas Regional Championship, the 2012 Hallett Summer Shootout, and placed 2nd in the 2011 Texas Regional Championship.

Suspension: Early offset AL arms all around, poly bushings, turbo sway bars, 30mm torsion bars, Konis, caster/camber plates.

Drivetrain: Engine, gearbox, gauges, DME and wiring swapped in from 70k mile 924S one year ago. New oil cooler and sandwich plate, water temp gauge, oil pressure gauge installed at the same time. Radiator replaced a few months ago and installed with switch on the dash through a relay. Clutch and timing belt are two seasons old. Power steering (also from 924s) installed with external cooler and non-power rack and all other necessary hardware to convert to true non power included.

Other: Bolt in cage modified with double nascar style door bars, seat and right side net can be included if it'll fit you, belts will be required, seven phone dial wheels and decent RA1s.

Price is completely negotiable, cheaper if you're going to race it here in Texas! lol j/k The car is in Magnolia Texas.
NASA Texas Competition Director
Texas 944Spec Director
National CMC Director

Re: Texas regional championship winning car 11 years, 5 months ago #14692

Just going through some notes I realized I forgot to add some details of things this car has:

BJ at Clownshoe Motorsport did the engine swap, at which time he also replaced the con rod bearings, drilled and tapped the head for a steam vent (which I put in with AN fittings), installed an oil pan baffle kit and did the oil pickup modification. Shortly after (since I didnt listen to him the first time lol) I had the head freshened and reinstalled. So, that makes for a freshened high compression motor and a short ratio 5th. No excuses!
Texas 944Spec Director
National CMC Director

Re: Texas regional championship winning car 11 years, 5 months ago #14705

• sumguy
  • Drivers Ed
Hey Al I am looking for a car, and I am near Austin so it would be racing in Texas. Please email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it with more info, like price. Thanks.

Robert

Re: Texas regional championship winning car 11 years, 4 months ago #14792

Here's a picture of the car on the podium at this year's Summer Shootout. $7,500 with brand new white paint from the waist down or $6,500 as it sits (the quarter on the other side needs work). Dont wait, I plan on doing the bodywork over the holidays
Attachments:
Texas 944Spec Director
National CMC Director

Re: Texas regional championship winning car 11 years, 4 months ago #14829

• msteele
  • Drivers Ed
I'm interested in your car. Please contact me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Thanks,
Mark

Re: Texas regional championship winning car 11 years, 3 months ago #14970

2013passengerside.JPG

2013driversside.JPG

The holidays are over and racing season is right around the corner. Literally next weekend for us here in Texas! I've done a bunch of bodywork to the car and painted almost all of it. The driver's side fender and passenger side quarter have new red paint. All of the white is new, and that black stripe is painted on. She's fresh and ready for your decals of choice! Of course its not perfectly straight...but the quarter and fender (the biggest sores before) are! Price reduced to $7k
Texas 944Spec Director
National CMC Director
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds