Willow Springs March 18-19 event
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California South Region Website

nasasocal.com/

TOPIC: Willow Springs March 18-19 event

Re: Willow Springs March 18-19 event 7 years, 1 month ago #21555

• Atteberry
  • Seasoned Racer
Chuck; I would love to come down and help put your car back together, however I discovered over the years I am better at taking cars apart versus putting them back together I tend to end up with extra parts.

Seriously would be great to see you there as I need to give the 2016 Southern California region 944 Spec Champion some competition. I promise I will stay in your rear view mirror the whole race.

Re: Willow Springs March 18-19 event 7 years, 1 month ago #21556

• ChuckS
  • Seasoned Racer
Tom,
Thanks!
I am also better at taking them apart vs putting them together, but I have no choice!!!!

I seem to remember that you won one of the races here last year. Seven of us won at least one race last year, so I don't expect to be able to repeat. That is what is so great about this class and region. ANY of us could win at any time.

So, if you promise to stay in my REAR view mirror, I will come.

Seriously, even if I have to use Duct tape, I plan to be there. I may be wounded, but will fight to the end!

Looking forward to seeing everybody again.
Chuck Sharp
San Diego, CA
1986 Spec 944 #58
Red / Twin White Stripes

Re: Willow Springs March 18-19 event 7 years, 1 month ago #21558

I'll be there. Looking forward to it. I feel particularly out of it, having taken too long of a break from racing.

Paddocking in one big corral sounds great!

Are people planning to do the awards dinner?

Everett

Re: Willow Springs March 18-19 event 7 years, 1 month ago #21559

• JDeLira
  • Junior Racer
I'm not planning on doing the awards dinner. Will probably cook in the motor home. If anyone is interested, perhaps we can do a group meal like we did at the championships but on a much smaller scale. We can use the kitchen in my motor home or set up under my awning. We should have good weather this weekend. I attached a screen shot of where we were last June. Betty and I were the first to show up last year and set up along the out edge of the paddock. I can try to get us the same spot if it's not already taken.

Attachment C:\fakepath\IMG_4116.PNG not found

Re: Willow Springs March 18-19 event 7 years, 1 month ago #21560

• ChuckS
  • Seasoned Racer
Debby and I are going to the awards dinner. I suspect that Tom and Jim will be going as well.
Chuck Sharp
San Diego, CA
1986 Spec 944 #58
Red / Twin White Stripes

Re: Willow Springs March 18-19 event 7 years, 1 month ago #21561

• Atteberry
  • Seasoned Racer
I planned on attending the awards dinner as well.
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds