Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Infinion - June
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Infinion - June

Re:Infinion - June 14 years, 11 months ago #4849

Ron's a big chicken. He is scared to go head to head with me to battle it out for 2nd place.

Come on Ron, I am calling you out!
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Infinion - June 14 years, 11 months ago #4852

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Ok, guys. Big Dog has gone to the well. I am going to be bringing up a mystery 944 racers with me. I had room in the trailer for another car and decided to bring another one with me.

He is an Infinion rookie but I told him it was an easy track to learn and wide open with no real problem areas.

This is shaping up to be a great weekend. I expect you guys to order up nice, cool weather so we can make great power. I feel the track record going DOWN this weekend. What is it now? I think it might be 1:58:3 or so.

What will it go down to? Post your opinions. I think it will go to 1:56:9. One would think that a series director like Ken, the trophy mister for the last Miller event, would have a special perpetual trophy for the 944 track record holder (at least for the normal configuation). Of course, he would need a $500 deposit from whoever had it to ensure it's return when the record gets broken again.

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re:Infinion - June 14 years, 11 months ago #4884

• rlofgren
  • Seasoned Racer
Norm Hamden 1:59.830 normal track config
Jim Foxx 2:01.043 with alternate turn 7

i think we can probably do something about norm's track record. i am assuming we don't do the silly 7A.
944-SPEC #30 Norcal 2010 Champion
944-SPEC #23 non sunroof
1990 944 S2 street
2003 Mini Cooper S
Lofgren Construction
leafbranch.com/

Re:Infinion - June 14 years, 11 months ago #4888

• Big Dog
  • Banned
I believe the record came down to 1:58 something with Greg down in the 1:59:2 or 3's the last time I was up there. In fact, Greg and I did the 4 hour enduro and got down into the 57's according to Greg.

With good cool weather, we should go LOWER yet. I think Greg and I found some more time during that enduro.

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re:Infinion - June 14 years, 11 months ago #4907

• rlofgren
  • Seasoned Racer
i see your 1:58.279, i suppose someone should update that on the 944-spec website... all hail the king of infineon!
extended weather shows 85 degrees and sunny on the friday before the event. i don't know if that qualifies as cool weather given your love of AZ 125 degree weekends.
944-SPEC #30 Norcal 2010 Champion
944-SPEC #23 non sunroof
1990 944 S2 street
2003 Mini Cooper S
Lofgren Construction
leafbranch.com/
Last Edit: 14 years, 11 months ago by rlofgren.

Re:Infinion - June 14 years, 11 months ago #4913

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Oh, yeah. 85 counts as cool compared to Arizona. Now, for records, I would prefer, if I could get just what I want from our series director, Ken, about 65 degrees with sun to warm the track just a little and no wind.

Get ready to rumble!

Big Dog
Jim Foxx
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds