(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Infineon Raceway March 21-22, 2009

Re:Infineon Raceway March 21-22, 2009 15 years, 2 months ago #3706

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Hi Guys,

One more thing, when you sign up select "944 Spec" from the "Racing" drop down menu and not "PRC" ($329 vs $359). T&S will move us to the proper run group.
If you do decide to Supersize GTS for $50, select "GTS1" from the GTS drop down menu.

Thanks!
--Ken
--Ken

Re:Infineon Raceway March 21-22, 2009 15 years, 2 months ago #3707

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
Last week I tried signing Derrick up for HPDE-2, but it was full. I snoozed and losed.
You guys have fun. This is my favorite month at Infineon, not too hot and still some green hillsides.
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway

Re:Infineon Raceway March 21-22, 2009 15 years, 2 months ago #3783

So who's going to run both run groups? Which one counts for our actual race? The only thing that would really suck is if your car breaks down or something happens which actually prevents you from racing in the one session that counts. I think I will pass even though $50 is an unbelievable price to double your track time.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Infineon Raceway March 21-22, 2009 15 years, 2 months ago #3811

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Worrying about breaking will lead to breaking. The best thing you can do is get more and more seat time and on as many tracks and with as many different racers as you can. THAT is how you get better. As you get better, the season points take care of themselves.

I plan to race both deals so count me in. The one that is not a points race can be a great training session with lead, follow, passing, defending, etc. I am up for doing stuff like this during the other sessions. Greg and I had a great time swapping back and forth last time. If anyone wants to do that, let me know. I am up for it.

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re:Infineon Raceway March 21-22, 2009 15 years, 2 months ago #3820

Big Dog always makes a good point. The only problem is that I already signed up and paid for the race so how do I go about paying the extra $50?
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:Infineon Raceway March 21-22, 2009 15 years, 2 months ago #3850

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Gary_44 wrote:
Last week I tried signing Derrick up for HPDE-2, but it was full. I snoozed and losed.
You guys have fun. This is my favorite month at Infineon, not too hot and still some green hillsides.

Hi Gary,

Sorry we'll miss you and Derrick. Infineon usually fills up quick.
I'm going to PM you with ideas to advance you thru the HPDE ranks.
--Ken
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds