(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: Infineon Raceway March 21-22, 2009

Re:Infineon Raceway March 21-22, 2009 15 years, 2 months ago #3851

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Big Dog wrote:
Worrying about breaking will lead to breaking. The best thing you can do is get more and more seat time and on as many tracks and with as many different racers as you can. THAT is how you get better. As you get better, the season points take care of themselves.

I plan to race both deals so count me in. The one that is not a points race can be a great training session with lead, follow, passing, defending, etc. I am up for doing stuff like this during the other sessions. Greg and I had a great time swapping back and forth last time. If anyone wants to do that, let me know. I am up for it.

Big Dog

Hi Jim,

Glad you can make it!

Guys, the GTS race is not a points race for the 944-SPEC season championship but it's a real race with points to the GTS series. If the Spec E30's are not running with us then I don't know what other cars are in GTS1 class, the PRC cars are in GTS3 and above. Seems like another podium win for the front running 944-SPEC cars.
--Ken

Re:Infineon Raceway March 21-22, 2009 15 years, 2 months ago #3852

• pixrken
Litespeeds wrote:
Big Dog always makes a good point. The only problem is that I already signed up and paid for the race so how do I go about paying the extra $50?

Give the NorCal NASA office a call to supersize if you register already.
--Ken

Re:Infineon Raceway March 21-22, 2009 15 years, 2 months ago #3853

• pixrken
Guys,

Here's a tentative schedule.
http://www.nasanorcal.com/events2009/mar/Mar_21-22_2008.pdf

Looks like there are breaks between the Group D (PRC) and Group A (GTS) sessions.
The morning 8:05 AM Group A, C & E warmup is a joke. If Group D joins in (for those that supersize with GTS) there will be probably over a hundred cars out there!
I'll sit that one out and just do the Group D warmup at 8:45 AM.
--Ken
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by pixrken.

Re:Infineon Raceway March 21-22, 2009 15 years, 2 months ago #3891

• pixrken
Here's a more up to date schedule: http://944spec.org/downloads/Mar_21-22_2008v2.pdf

Masuo invited us to park in the PRC area. I'll get out to Infineon early Friday afternoon to save space.

--Ken
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by pixrken.

Re:Infineon Raceway March 21-22, 2009 15 years, 2 months ago #3894

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Guys -- won't be racing this weekend (hopefully last weekend i'll skip) but will probably come out and hangout for a while.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:Infineon Raceway March 21-22, 2009 15 years, 2 months ago #3898

Not Racing? I was hoping to have a great battle with you because the last time you were at Infineon, you were doing some pretty fast times. Come on Jerry. It's not too late to register. Yes, I am calling you OUT!
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds