Username Password: Remember me

944 Spare Parts Galore from 2 parts cars
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: 944 Spare Parts Galore from 2 parts cars

Re:944 Spare Parts Galore from 2 parts cars 15 years, 11 months ago #1636

rd7839 wrote:
How about the steering? Are any of them factory manual? If so, count me in! If not, I might need a new rack and pump anyway.

Hey Ron,
Will an early 1983 manual steering rack fit on your 1986 944? He has one that I am picking up for my car just in case I have problems with mine but I will consider selling it to you. I'll be picking up a bunch of parts this afternoon and after everything gets all sorted out, I will let you know.

Sid
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics

Re:944 Spare Parts Galore from 2 parts cars 15 years, 11 months ago #1658

• Utah944
  • Junior Racer
I will contact him about the front suspension, steering rack (if the other guy does not want it)and a front fender (if it red) but....I will need a place to store the stuff until I come out to race in August or November. I was planning on running the July Pueblo race but that is my wife's b-day so it looks like my trip this year will be to Nor Car to see ken and his crew.

Rick or Ken can either of you store the stuff until I come out to race?

Re:944 Spare Parts Galore from 2 parts cars 15 years, 11 months ago #1661

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Hi Todd,

I have space to store the parts till we see you.
Heck, I just picked up and storing a running '88 944 for Jim Foxx for him to take home after Infineon.
August is our special 2nd anniversary CASH race. You and Aaron were part of the inaugural NorCal 944-SPEC race so if you can make this event that would be great.
Tim Comeau is trying to make it and hopefully bring along some SoCal guys.
The event will pay out $100 to every 944-SPEC race participant regardless of finishing position and raffles tickets to the year end prize table.
--Ken

Re:944 Spare Parts Galore from 2 parts cars 15 years, 11 months ago #1666

Crap,
Infineon is 800 miles and $640 dollars in gas away.

Maybe another time..
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re:944 Spare Parts Galore from 2 parts cars 15 years, 11 months ago #1673

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Hi Joe,

The August event is at Thunderhill, it's still a long tow from AZ but we have to get you out here one of these days.

Next weekends event is at Infineon. 1st place for the weekend will pay $400 in real CASH so $640 - $400 = $240 which isn't as bad in addition to the $700 in contingencies.

2nd place for the weekend will payout $300 in cash and $450 in contingencies.

It's just Rick, Greg and Jim Foxx, you can take them. (I'm not fast enough to trash talk so I'll trash talk for them).
--Ken
Last Edit: 15 years, 11 months ago by pixrken.

Re:944 Spare Parts Galore from 2 parts cars 15 years, 11 months ago #1676

pixrken wrote:
It's just Rick, Greg and Jim Foxx, you can take them. (I'm not fast enough to trash talk so I'll trash talk for them).

I might be ok with Jim, but Taking on Rick on his home Turf? Maybe as anything can happen on track, but counting on it is not wise. Rick is too fast for that. Also I may not have raced with Greg, but given home track advantage I am not so sure. So if I go maybe I can get 3rd or 4th if all goes well. Sure would be fun, but sadly it is just not going to happen.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds