CASH race - 944-SPEC at the Point
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California North Region Website

nasanorcal.com/

TOPIC: CASH race - 944-SPEC at the Point

Re: CASH race - 944-SPEC at the Point 12 years, 6 months ago #11944

cgktexas wrote:
FD Motorsports wrote:
I checked the results from Saturdays race....how can I tell which cars are 944 spec cars? I recognize some of the numbers, but not all. TIA

You can click "Show results By Class" on the right, just above the results listing. That will break it down

Excellent. I didn't even see that! Thanks guys.
Darin Fister
Mark DiPietro
FD Motorsports

Re: CASH race - 944-SPEC at the Point 12 years, 6 months ago #11964

It was great seeing everyone again and thanks for a great event. I cannot thank Ken enough for loaning me his car on Sunday. It turned a crap weekend into a good one. Worse part was the damn flames melting the plastic pumpkins I had stuck on the back bumper.

I am going to have a body and fender guy look at the frame and see if it can be pulled out or if a new fornt clip needs to be welded on.

Jerry, you need to post your video on youtube so it does not take forever to download. My buddies say there were not enough flames. They have not see your video.
Jim Richmond
Capt Squid

Re: CASH race - 944-SPEC at the Point 12 years, 6 months ago #11965

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Jim - If you have a copy of the shorter video I posted you are welcome to put it on your YouTube account (I don't have one)
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re: CASH race - 944-SPEC at the Point 12 years, 6 months ago #11966

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Oh - and I want to again apologize for what happened to your car - doesn't help I know but I feel bad you came so far up here and left with a damaged car. It's not normal for us to have any contact let alone as much as happened last weekend.
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re: CASH race - 944-SPEC at the Point 12 years, 5 months ago #12059

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
--Ken

Re: CASH race - 944-SPEC at the Point 12 years, 5 months ago #12060

That is the best write up on a race that I have seen in a long time, (since 2011 nationals) the comments from many of the racers and spectators made us feel like we were there, I am still sitting on the edge of my seat.

Thanks for sharing the stories and pictures!

Congratulation NorCal on a great/fun racing season. Hope we can all race together next year!

Norm and Susan
Norman #99
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds